1. Requirements for modular courses: For one to attend any Module II course, they Must have attended Module I.
2. KIPPRA offers tailor made courses (relevant to its mandate) for in-house programs to meet specific organizational needs at an agreed time and place.
3. Micro and Small Enterprise Technology Models and Science, Technology and Innovation courses are offered upon demand.
4. The above rates are applicable to Kenyan Citizens, East African Community Nationals will pay USD 852, Other Citizens will pay a fee of USD 1,136 per course.
5. Training costs are exclusive of transport and accommodation. Lunch and tea will be offered at no extra cost during face to face programs only.
6. Interested participants should fill an online application form via this link: http://bit.do/TrainingCalendar
7. Payment terms: Latest 2 weeks before the start dates for the training.
Capacity Building Department
Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis
P.O Box 56445-00200, Nairobi
2nd Floor, Bishops Garden Towers, Bishops Road
Tel No. +254 20 4936000/2719933/4