Topic Selection Criteria:
- Issues currently dominating debate in the policy arena
- Issues with multi-sectoral implications
Modalities for the Seminar:
- Each presenter to take a maximum of 20 minutes followed by 20 minutes discussion by invited external experts (if any); and another 20 minutes by other KIPPRA participants.
- Each presentation to bring out the following:
- The topic / issue that is sparking policy debate; and why is it important.
- Facts: support the issue with trends in data / evidence.
- Identify the policy gaps and opportunities to address the gaps.
- 1000 – 1500 words article finalized within 2 weeks after the seminar (blog / media / KIPPRA policy monitor article / or policy brief).